Site Manager – SafeMotos
Do you believe Kinshasa could be the most exciting opportunity for technology in Africa? Join us.
We are seeking a results-driven site manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will serve as the point of contact for contractors and be expected to liaise between team members and management. You must possess strong organizational and communication skills and work proficiently both individually and in teams.
This will be a competitively financially compensated job with the opportunity of fast career progression, the option of inclusion in an employee stock option plan and a view from the driver seat of a company that is attempting to use technology to positively transform the transportation system of Kinshasa and the DR Congo.
This position will be based in Nairobi.
- Oversee daily operations at the office
- Coordinate employee schedules
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to office budget
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the work site
- Review all project contracts before submitting to management
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress reports
- Problem solver.
- Experience managing software teams
- Understanding of Agile methodologies for project management
- Strong communicator
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
SafeMotos is an Uber for Africa’s informal taxi market. Launched in Rwanda in 2015, we are now expanding into Kinshasa with taxi motos, taxi voitures and other on demand services.
SafeMotos is a champion of the African startup ecosystem with its work recognized by National Geographic, the Guardian, the Economist, BBC, CNN and Le Monde among others.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected]